This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the www.juliusstudio.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site.
It will notify you of the following:
- 1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- 2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- 3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- 4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- - We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you, and we also collect (non-personal) information via cookies.
- - If you do not want to accept cookies from www.juliusstudio.com's or other sites, your browser software should allow you to not accept cookies. Look in the Preferences (Netscape) or Internet Options (Microsoft Internet Explorer) feature to do this.
- - We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share, sell or exchange your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- - See what data we have about you, if any.
- - Change/correct any data we have about you.
- - Have us delete any data we have about you.
- - Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. We keep all data that you provide to us secure.
Our checkout, orders, etc., are secure, encrypted with 128 bits encryption software, the strongest currently available.
For your security and comfort, The www.juliusstudio.com. has partnered up with Authorize.net and Aspiration Hosting for handling all our online payment services. Authrize.net and Aspiration Hosting use state-of-art encryption software, so your data will be securely transmitted and handled (also 128 bits encryption). When you pay us using Authorize.net, your credit card number will not be given to us.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.